Monday, October 20, 2008

This Is Our New Home!!!

This is the Front of the house. Kind of cute, eh?
Next we have the entry. It's small, but not too
bad.
This is the kitchen. It's bigger than it looks in this picture.

















Next is the bathroom. It has a strange shower. It's not too small.


This is the upstairs living area. This will be our dinning room/tv area/play area for the girls.


















The girl's bedroom. It is very small. They don't do much in they're room anyway so it shouldn't be a big deal yet.


















This is our room. The swags are going, and I will replace them with chocolate colored curtains. I have a chocolate colored rug to go in here too.

















This is the 3rd bedroom that is down stairs. This will be the spare bedroom/study/arts and craft studio.



















This is the "Man Bench". This is just outside the downstairs bedroom. And to the left of the bench is the laundry area. It's nothing to write home about so I haven't added it. :)


This is the "Man Cave"/Theater room. This is a new style called "Retro". ;) The panelling that is.










This is the HUGE garage. This should be really nice for us since we don't have too much storage in the house.


So that is the house. I now realize I've not taken a picture of the back yard yet. I will post more pictures when I have everything in place. I hope that won't take too long!

6 comments:

hangnwjesus said...

how wonderful to have all of that room! Congrats!

Sarah F.

Jaime said...

Oh, yay, great pictures! Looks like it's a good size! I hope it feels like home once you get everything in it.

Janette said...

This is great!! It looks like the previous owners did do some updates, which is nice. I know ya'll are going to love it!

Stephanie said...

It's absolutely precious! Congrats!

sarah said...

sweet donuts that's awesome!
;-]
you need to send me your new address...please :-)

Leslie said...

The house looks gorgeous! :)

You have a house, you have a house, you have a house :)